- (170412) Announcement of 2017 ADI Dissertation Grant
- 첨부파일 (170411) 2017 ADI Dissertation Grant Application Form.docx
- Date2017-04-12 14:13:09
Asia Development Institute (ADI), Graduate School of Public Administration, will award dissertation grant to promote the research on international development cooperation and developing countries.
1. Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
o A master or doctoral student who aims to write a thesis about international development cooperation or developing countries
o Student who will carry out a field study in a target country or international development cooperation agency. Only one student will be awarded up to 2,000,000 KRW.
o Thesis for a degree is preferred.
2. Application Deadline:June 9 (Fri), 2017
3. Document for Submission:
o 2017 ADI Dissertation Grant Application (attached)
o Research Proposal
4. Application Deadline: June 9 (Fri), 2017
5. Submission Method: Email to ADI at email@example.com.
Thank you for your attention.
Attached. 2017 ADI Dissertation Grant Application Form